Byron Area Schools
Byron of Education, 2018
Jeff Vandemark, Secretary
Eric Sneed, Vice President
Amy Lawrence, Treasurer
Stella Glass, Trustee
Mike McGuire, President
Jim Anibal, Trustee
Will Honke, Trustee
Board of Education Goals
- Leadership - Provide leadership for major initiatives and change efforts.
- Student Achievement - Improve student achievement.
- Community Connection - Create an environment that nurtures the value of education.
- Financial Responsibilities - Maximize resources for teaching and learning.
- Facilities Responsibilities - Develop and implement a plan for the physical needs of the facilities.
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
Meeting Date Type of Meeting Meeting Notes January 16, 2018 Organization & Regular February 20, 2018 Regular March 7, 2018 Work Session canceled as of 02/20/18 March 19, 2018 Regular
April 16, 2018 Regular May 2, 2018 Work Session May 21, 2018 Regular June 28, 2018 Regular rescheduled from 06/20/18 July 16, 2018 Regular August 20, 2018 Regular September 5, 2018 Work Session September 17, 2018 Regular October 15, 2018 Regular November 7, 2018 Work Session Canceled as of 11/02/18 November 19, 2018 Regular December 17, 2018 Regular January 22, 2019 Organization and Regular
Meeting Start Times
Regular meetings: 7:00 p.m.
Organizational meetings: 6:45 p.m.
Work sessions: 6:00 p.m.
All meetings will be held in the George Vince Community Library/Byron High School Media Center, 312 W. Maple Street, Byron, MI 48418, unless otherwise posted.
Upon request to the Board, the District shall make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons to be able to participate in meetings.
There are no upcoming events to display.